Black Church News: Pastor Donnie McClurkin Talks about being Uninvited from MLK Concert


Praise the Lord for Pastor Donnie McClurkin saints of God, he's having a positive outlook on being uninvited to the MLK Concert.  He honestly opens up about a group of people who wrongfully judged him for speaking out against homosexuality.  The positive thing out of all of this SCR readers, is God is proud of Pastor McClurkin for taking a bold stand for Jesus Christ against sin.

According to BlackChristianNews.com, the gospel singer and pastor had been scheduled to headline the MLK concert before a handful of gay protestors expressed concerned that his presence was an affront to the LGBT community, claiming he encouraged disunity instead of unity.

Remember this, if we do not have strong men and women of God, then Christians will not have any voice anywhere in this world.  We must be willing to be hated and persecuted in order to win for the Kingdom of God.   We must abide by all commandments in God's Word, if not, we will risk our souls for eternal hell and damnation.  Furthermore, we won't hear Jesus say, 'Well done, thy good and faithful servant.'

Watch Video 
 

Donnie McClurkin Talks to CBN News About Being Uninvited from MLK Concert

CBN News recently reported on gospel singer Donnie McClurkin being uninvited from a Martin Luther King Jr. commemoration concert by the mayor of D.C.

McClurkin has come under fire from gay rights groups for his stance on...Read full article, here.



Source and Photo: BlackChristianNews.com

1 comments:

Unknown said...

My Name is TESSY JERRY, From USA. I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr ADAGBA has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex HUSBAND back to me with his great spell, I was married to this man called jerry we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to get pregnant for him and also give him a child, he left me for another woman, and told me that he can’t continue with me anymore. then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email: adagbaspiritualtemple@yahoo.com then you won't believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he told me that he will cast a spell on him and after three day that my husband will be back to me, and after three day that the spell was cast my husband JERRY who have left me come back and ask for my forgiveness, and the next month i got pregnant for him because he gave me some herbs to take also and when he went for a test and the result stated that i was pregnant am happy today am a MOTHER of a baby girl, thank you once again the great DR ADAGBA for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below:

(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child/PREGNANCY SPELL.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
(10)Stop Divorce
(11) CURE TO ALL KIND OF SICKNESS/DISEASES HERE
(12) Winning of lottery
(13) Cure To Hiv/Aids
(14) LOTTERY/LOTTO SPELL WINNING
(15) CURE TO HERPES AND ANY OTHER SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES AT ALL...
(16) HAVE YOU BEEN SCAMMED BEFORE AND NEEDS TO RECOVER ALL THE DOLLARS/MONEY YOU LOST TO THESE FRAUDSTER ???.. CONTACT OTIS DARKO AS HE HELPED MY FRIEND CALLED WILLIANSM FROM USA TO RECOVER BACK THE SUM OF $300,000.00 DOLLARS HE LOST TO SCAMMERS ONLINE

Email.. adagbaspiritualtemple@yahoo.com YOU CAN ALSO ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2348115200304

Post a Comment