Celebrity News: Oprah Winfrey Confirms She Nearly Had a Nervous Breakdown


Really we can't imagine being Oprah Winfrey, we are sure she deals with a lot of challenges in showbiz.   Oprah allegedly says she almost had a nervous breakdown, because she was taking on too much work with the movie, 'The Butler' and her network.   We'll certainly keep her in our prayers, she needs it like everyone else.

According to ktla.com, the media mogul said her medical emergency was brought on by stress while she was juggling her then struggling television channel, The Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN), and shooting “Lee Daniels’ The Butler.”

We pray she slows down and takes it easy.  God bless her.

Oprah Winfrey Confirms She Nearly Had a Nervous Breakdown

by KTLA Web Staff

Oprah Winfrey has admitted she suffered from symptoms of a nervous breakdown earlier this year.

When asked by “Access Hollywood” if there was any validity to media reports that she had a nervous breakdown...Read full article, here.



Source and Photo: http://ktla.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey everyone, I’m Stephanie...hackerethique helped me when I was going through a lying phase from my cheating boyfriend. He was able to help me intercept all communication that went through his phone, both sent and received. My phone was basically a mirror of his and I directly got his text messages, call logs, multimedia and access to all his social network messages. Mr. Bruno made the whole process look so easy and the spyware came with instructions that made it very user friendly, I dumped my now ex-boyfriend's cheating ass and I am really happy I moved on. I promised to help my PI (Bruno) tell my friends about his services: if you need to be sure about your partner's sincerity all you need to do is shoot him a mail at hackerethique gmail com. he likes being very discreet for obvious reasons so you could mention my name for a quicker response

thomas gate said...

I hate cheaters, my fiancee never gave me a reason to be suspicious until i found her and her colleague at a romantic restaurant. she told me it was work stuff but something wasn't right. i was worried until i was introduced to cyberhacktivist1 (at) gmail (dot) com who hacked her phone and text so i can find out the truth. cyberhacktivist1@gmail.com made it possible to track her movement and location. he hacked her facebook, aol email. now lets say i have no doubt he was cheating. Email him he can help.

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hello everyone, if you need to boost your credit score excellently within a short period, hack a cell phone, computer or raise your grades (at any level or institution), contact finessehackers@gmail.com

Hes reliable and efficient, and my life has changed drastically since his assistance with my poor credit.
I can't thank him enough, say kimberly referred you he'll help

Post a Comment